a review of contemporary criticism
for thinking about contradictions without resolutions.
theoretical texts without losing sight of fundamental human concerns.
Current Issue 48.1
- Anarchival Dislocations: Modes of Reading (in) Black Studies
- Critical Anthropomorphism after #MeToo: Reading The Friend
- Mechanical Brains: Autism and Artificial Intelligence
- Labor, Thought, and the Work of Authorship: Virginia Woolf and Hannah Arendt
- Broken Light on the Ground of Home: Non-Being and Diasporic Trauma in the Parmenidean Poem
- Images: Moral Support
S.G. Rhodes and Keston Sutherland
- Cathy Caruth, with Romain Pasquer Brochard and Ben Tam
- “Who Speaks from the Site of Trauma? An Interview with Cathy Caruth”
We still believe in the print journal.
Flip through an entire issue.