a review of contemporary criticism
for thinking about contradictions without resolutions.
theoretical texts without losing sight of fundamental human concerns.
Current Issue 47.2
- Debt Economy and Faith: Philosophy in the Age of Terror
- Sexed Transcendentals: Reading Giorgio Agamben through the Supplement of Sexual Difference
- “Who Speaks from the Site Of Trauma?” An Interview with Cathy Caruth
Cathy Caruth, with Roman Pasquer Brochard and Ben Tam
- Foucault in Poland: A Silent Archive
Anna Krakus and Cristina Vatulescu
- Spinoza and the Claims of Meaning: “A Word to the Wise”
We still believe in the print journal.
Flip through an entire issue.