a review of contemporary criticism
for thinking about contradictions without resolutions.
theoretical texts without losing sight of fundamental human concerns.
Current Issue 46.3
- The Flesh is Not Sad: Returns of the Body in the Modern Utopian Tradition
S. D. Chrostowska
- The Potence of Queer: A Study of the Contamination of the Concept
- Whither Anti-Racism? Farida Belghoul, Les Indigènes de la République, and the Contest for Indigeneity in France
Olivia C. Harrison
- Sexual/Theoretical Politics: An Interview with Jane Gallop
Jeffrey J. Williams, Jane Gallop
- Is Posthumanism a Primitivism? Networks, Fetishes, and Race
We still believe in the print journal.
Flip through an entire issue.