a review of contemporary criticism
for thinking about contradictions without resolutions.
theoretical texts without losing sight of fundamental human concerns.
Current Issue 47.4
- The “Turn” Turn
- Turns and Revolutions: On the Convulsive Present
- Poststructuralist Turn?
- The Prison-House of Translation? Carceral Models, Translational Turns
- The Sonic Turn
- Turning Ears; Or, Ec(h)otechnics
- Images: Cai Guo-Qiang
- Cathy Caruth, with Romain Pasquer Brochard and Ben Tam
- “Who Speaks from the Site of Trauma? An Interview with Cathy Caruth”
We still believe in the print journal.
Flip through an entire issue.