a review of contemporary criticism
for thinking about contradictions without resolutions.
theoretical texts without losing sight of fundamental human concerns.
Current Issue 48.3: Citation, Otherwise
- The Politics of Citation
Annabel L. Kim
- Points of Reference: Citing Kamau Brathwaite Decolonizing Citation
- (Ex)Citation: Citational Eros in Academic Texts
- Citational Desires: On Black Feminism’s Institutional Longings
Jennifer C. Nash
- Dispossessed Citation and Mutual Aid
- “Attending to Black Death: Black Women’s Bodies in the Archive and the Afterlife of Captivity
Marisa J. Fuentes
- Making the Present
- Cathy Caruth, with Romain Pasquer Brochard and Ben Tam
- “Who Speaks from the Site of Trauma? An Interview with Cathy Caruth”
We still believe in the print journal.
Flip through an entire issue.