a review of contemporary criticism
for thinking about contradictions without resolutions.
theoretical texts without losing sight of fundamental human concerns.
Current Issue 50.3
- Translation, Transference, Trouvaille: Derrida’s “What Is a ‘Relevant’ Translation?”
Michael G. Levine
- The Rhetoric of Abolition: Metonymy and Black Feminism
- Kleist in Italy: An Icon of Gendered Conflicts
- Free as a Bird: Nature as Freedom and Interval in Karl Marx’s Capital
- Uncertain Turns: Addressing Animal Trauma
Jean-Xavier Renaud, Laurent Dubreuil
We still believe in the print journal.
Flip through an entire issue.